Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The launch of Flight Calls

...happened last night in Regina. Thank you to everyone for making it fun and memorable for me. Thank you to Tracy Hamon and the Saskatchewan Writers' Guild for the great space and promotion for the event. Thank you to Gerry Hill for prompting conversation in surprising and challenging ways. I think Shelley Banks captured the spirit of the exchange perfectly in this photo on her blog.

Here's another perspective.

Photo by Harvey Schmidt
It's just as true.

4 comments:

the regina mom said...

It was a great launch! I love non-traditional launches.

Brenda Schmidt said...

Thank you! So great to see you!

Rhett Soveran said...

Congrats Brenda! I wish I could've been there. I bet Gerry had some great questions.

Brenda Schmidt said...

Thanks, Rhett! He sure did!