Monday, February 02, 2009

The upgrade

...to my template didn't go as planned. I had planned to stick with the same template, but when I clicked the upgrade button I quickly learned the upgraded version was not the same. The titles were underlined. The lines were overwhelming. So here I am.

So for now I borrowed one of H's ptarmigan pics to create the title image on this alien template. Who knows what this space will look like in the end. I just want to settle on something and get back to blogging and on to other things.

*
I see Trevor Herriot now has a blog. I'll be keeping a good eye on it. His new book will be out shortly. It's at the very top of my to-buy list.

3 comments:

Shawna Lemay said...

This looks wonderful! What a great header photo. Looking forward to further transformations too, but this is really fab.

Brenda Schmidt said...

Thanks, Shawna! I have only a couple pics on this computer right now. When H loaded photoshop he put the pics from my camera and a couple from his, and that was one. It's a different version of photoshop from what I had before the hard drive died, so I had to monkey around with that, too. I was worried about how the blog would strike my eye this morning, but I feel quite at home. What a relief.

Brenda Schmidt said...

Well, I decided to change the header photo. All those ptarmigan didn't work well with the word "alone." Thanks to H for the use of this great grey owl pic.