Friday, May 02, 2008

Be sure to check out

...Donna Kane's new blog. I had the pleasure of meeting Donna a few years ago, have been a regular visitor to her website and regularly daydream about the Muskwa-Kechika Artist Camp. Donna's books were published by Hagios Press. I have her latest book in my bookcase. Now I will follow her blog as well.

*
I knew the news wouldn't be good when I stepped on the scale this morning. Not after eating all those cupcakes. Yikes. Oh well. It was definitely worth it. I'll spend the next few days working them off as I gear up for events in Saskatoon and Winnipeg.

Now that I'm home I'll be posting more pics from the Regina and Saskatoon launches as promised. I'll let you know when they go up. I'll likely add some captions to the Regina launch pics as well.

UPDATE:
I added a few pics to the posts on the Regina launch and the Saskatoon launch.

No comments: