Monday, September 17, 2018

Upcoming readings in Shaunavon and Eastend



The launch in Regina on Friday was amazing! Thanks to everyone who came out and filled the room! So grateful. Jeanette Lynes and Bill Robertson gave incredible readings. I'm so lucky to be part of all this and to feel the support of the community. Thank you to the Saskatchewan Writers' Guild for hosting us.

Two readings coming up this week!

Thursday!
Bill Robertson and I will be reading in Shaunavon and I'm excited! While Bill knows the place well, it will be my first ever visit to town! Thank you to the Shaunavon Library and the Saskatchewan Writers' Guild! I'm looking forward to the adventure and exploring the place where one of Saskatchewan's finest poets lived for a time.
Thursday, September 20, 2018, 7:00 p.m.
Shaunavon Branch Library, 440 Centre Street
All invited. Free Admission.

Friday!
Looking so forward to reading with Bill Robertson in Eastend on Friday! Thank you to the Eastend Library and the Saskatchewan Writers' Guild! I went on a writing retreat in Eastend a number of years back and loved it there! Awesome writers I look up to have written awesome work there and that's always inspiring.
Friday, September 21, 2018, 7:00 p.m.
Eastend Branch Library, 135 Oak Ave. N
All invited. Free Admission.

I'm looking forward to the road trip, to experiencing these places, and meeting everyone!