Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Today the Saskatchewan Writers' Guild livestreamed

...a wonderful talk by Cassie Stocks called "Gastrocomic Lunch: Editing to Add Humour" and I tuned in. Yes! On top of that, I participated. That's right, I commented in the Livestream chat, tweeted on Twitter, Facebooked, and had the opportunity to put forward questions in real time. I didn't ask anything, but I certainly learned plenty from the questions put forth by others and from Cassie's answers. I was there. And I was here.

The Saskatchewan Writers' Guild has always been forward-thinking and always works hard to make their programming accessible. That said, this is a big day on many levels and a huge step forward. Hats off to everyone who worked to make it happen.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Thanks Brenda for your participation! We're encouraged and we intend to plough forward!

Brenda Schmidt said...

Yay! Good to hear!