Thursday, August 22, 2013

The Lieutenant Governor’s Arts Awards shortlist

...was announced yesterday and I still can't believe it. I'm incredibly lucky to be shortlisted for the Saskatchewan Artist Award, and luckier yet to have people in my life like those who nominated me. Thank you! Congratulations to all the nominees. Hats off to everyone, near and far, involved in this and all aspects of the arts. Saskatchewan is an amazing place to live and work as an artist. Yay for the Saskatchewan Arts Board!

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Congrats, Brenda! Well deserved!

theresa said...

Wonderful, Brenda! Keeping my fingers crossed...
tk

Brenda Schmidt said...

Thank you!

Leona said...

Wonderful news, Brenda! Congratulations. So happy to see this nomination.

Brenda Schmidt said...

Thank you, Leona!