Thursday, May 17, 2012

Ok, my fingers might look like carrots

...in this pic, but I was trying to hold back the parsley. We picked up these books when we were in Regina for my book launch.



Both look great. We actually went to Coteau Books to pick them up, as we'd bought the books online the month before. If I'm not mistaken, these are the only Coteau books I own that aren't poetry or fiction. It was my first time there, and since I own about a million Coteau books, I asked Nik Burton, the managing editor, to give us a tour. The place was spiffy, perfectly organized. Of course I asked a whole bunch of questions. That's what I do. I asked about distributors, paper, covers, out of print books, you name it. I learned lots. I also scored a copy of Herstory 2012: The Canadian Women's Calendar, probably a prize for the most questions ever asked, but I can't seem to find it. I hope I didn't leave it there.

No comments: