Thursday, June 18, 2009

Another lovely package

...came in the mail yesterday. Here's what it contained.


Defining Range, a gorgeous chapbook by Ian LeTourneau published by Gaspereau Press. I look forward to reading it. His book Terminal Moraine, published by Thistledown Press, is a strong collection. I bought it at the launch last fall. As for the hockey card, well, I'm tickled. I'm a die hard Leafs fan. And this is my first ever hockey card. It's going up on my bulletin board and it's staying there until they win the cup.

4 comments:

Ian LeTourneau said...

So I guess it's going to stay there forever! :)

glad you like the package. enjoy!

Brenda Schmidt said...

Ha!

Enjoy I will!

Ariel Gordon said...

I'm coveting the texture on that chappie! Beautiful!

Brenda Schmidt said...

It sure is!