Monday, February 28, 2005

Some tasks

...present more of a challenge than others. Today I was looking over Reclamation, my multimedia project, concentrating on the photographs in particular. One would think that staring at a series of photographs would be among the least challenging of tasks, but the more I looked at my work, the more questions came to mind. Just when I thought I was nearing the end of this project I discovered a new-to-me direction I must explore. Here I go again.

This afternoon I took a break from my thoughts to listen to the broadcast of the CBC Poetry Face-Off that was held in Regina. One of the great things about living in a province with such a small population and such a strong writing community is that I've met all the poets I listened to. Anyhow, CBC certainly got their money's-worth. The poems were incredible.

No comments: